Engineering Design Services, delivered with a client service and relationship focus.
SJC Engineering is a consulting firm that provides professional engineering services for the design of HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection Sprinkler systems. Our clients include organizations over a wide array of industries, including: commercial development; healthcare; residential construction; retail; interiors; and hospitality & tourism.
Provide high-value client driven engineering services that help drive successful projects. At SJC, we understand our team plays a critical role and must have a positive knowledgeable impact to create environments where our clients breath success.
- Place our clients first by focusing on their goals and requirements
- Think and act like true business partners
- Hire and retain the best people in the industry
- Stay in tune with the latest trends and technologies
- Be passionate and creative
The core of our success is our outstanding team of professionals.
- We are experienced engineers that have successfully completed numerous renovation, infrastructure upgrades and new construction projects.
- Our Principal has a track record of managing and delivering successful projects.
- Our Principal is also the project manager and an active participant at every level of the project.
- We understand not only the importance of initial construction costs but system life-cycle costs including utilities and maintenance.
- We are knowledgeable in “green” technologies and sustainable design practices that help reduce carbon emissions.
- We understand the importance of communication between team members.
- We understand the functionality and the importance of meeting construction budgets and project schedules.
- We collaborate effectively with Architects and Contractors.
- We understand the need for accurate and quick “turn-around” during design and construction.
SJC Engineering is a New York professional corporation. The firm is licensed in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida and Massachusetts.